Gabriel’s Edge Condominium Association
Gabriel’s Edge Condominium consists of 21 free standing units on Country Scene Lane in Concord, Ohio. Gabriel’s Edge is unique in the condominium concept in that owners are fully responsible for the maintenance, repair and replacement of both the interior and exterior of their units.
The Association provides the following services, included in the monthly maintenance fee:
· Landscape maintenance – includes mowing, edging, trimming and fertilization of the lawns; weeding, mulching and trimming shrubs in the front beds.
· Rubbish removal
· Snowplowing of driveways and Country Scene Lane
· Street lighting and road maintenance
· Liability insurance on the common elements
· Professional property management
Owners are responsible for the following:
· Maintaining any landscaping that they have added along the side or rear of their units
· Watering the lawn, trees and shrubs around their units
· Painting, repairs or other maintenance needed to the building
· Insuring the unit, inside and out
· Exterminating/ pest control
· Care and maintenance of the patio or deck
· Maintenance or replacement of the sidewalk and driveway.
The goal of this page is to better communicate with the owners at their convenience. Through this site, owners can make payments, using an electronic check or credit card (there is a fee for this service which is paid to the credit card processing company). You can submit a maintenance service request, exterior modification change request or a rules violation complaint, or request information about your account.
Owners can download free copies of the Declaration, Bylaws and Amendments below.
Click Here for Financial Statements
Click Here for Meeting Minutes